Browse the glossary using this indexSpecial
- NTNCWS – Nontransient Noncommunity Water System
- (DBP01) DBP Rule – Overview (1282)
- (DBP02) DBP Rule Monitoring and Reporting – Job Aids (1283)
- (DBP10) DBP Rule Monitoring and Reporting for Chlorine⁄Chloramines (1284)
- (DBP13) DBP Rule Monitoring and Reporting for TTHM⁄HAA5 (1285)
- (DBP30) DBP Rule Monitoring and Reporting Requirements for PWSs Using Ozone (1279)
- (TCR02) Total Coliform Rule – Monitoring And Reporting Requirements (1425)
- (TCR03) Total Coliform Rule – Maintaining Compliance (1426)
- A noncommunity water system that regularly serves at least 25 of the same persons over 6 months per year.
- (LCR10) Lead and Copper Rule – Basics (1423)
- (LCR11) LCR – Initial Planning, Monitoring and Reporting (1488)
A central mass about which other matter collects; a starting point for growth or development.
- (COA01) Coagulation – Part 1: The Chemistry of Coagulation (1248)
- (COA02) Coagulation – Part 2: Coagulation Chemicals (1249)